Wednesday, 25 July 2018

P3 - Photograph Plans


Photograph Plans

1st Photo:

The First photo will be of Matthew Kimmins in a helmet and jumpsuit to make himself appear as driver for a race car. This picture will be used for the interview so that I can make it look like he is a professional driver. I think this will be a good photo to use and won’t be too difficult to create and will be a good way of padding out the double page spread.

2nd Photo:

The second photo will be a photo of a sports car; this image will be used on page 2 when insert my car review. The image needs to show a profile shot of a car and a side shot of the car, hopefully I will be able to find a review of the car on the internet that can base my review on so that I don’t actually need to drive the car.

3rd Photo:

The third photo will be of a motorbike, I will have a many shots of someone on and off the motorbike so that I can choose what one I want the most. I am thinking that a picture of someone riding the motorbike will be the best option as it is the most action packed image that I can include.

Extra Photos

If I can will also get some more photos of more cars in the upcoming car festivals in my local area, this will be a good idea as I will be able to get some images of some older cars that I can use inside the article, as I think I will create a more elegant looking and minimalistic review of an older car, so if a can find a good one that’s a bright colour I will be able to create the article about it.
Another photo opportunity I may have is taking a picture of the front of a car, I think this would be a good way to fill up a large portion of the magazine’s front page if I do not want to put much writing on the front. I think that having the front of a car would be a good way to convey that the magazine is a car magazine without people having to look at the title.

Photoshoot Risk Assessment:

The main risk when I will be taking the photos for the magazine involves traffic. The main danger is that I will get hit by a car whilst taking the photos. I will make sure that I will only take pictures of cars on the road from the pavement. I will also make sure that the driver for the motorbike will; be someone who is a safe driver and can legally drive it as well.
Another risk is that I could accidentally scratch or damage one of the cars that I will take the photos of. I will make sure that I won’t go too close to the cars just in case something happens. This is to avoid creating any problems in the future or having to pay to repair a car. I will make sure that I do not touch any of the cars that I will be taking a picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P1 - Print Based Product Proposal

P1 - Print Based Product Proposal Purpose and Audience The Magazine will be created to promote, entertain and inform the motorsport co...