M4 - Demonstrate How the Product Meets the Client Brief
Client Brief
You have been asked to produce a contribution to a sixth
form media exhibition in the summer term of this year on the themes of
inclusion and community.
You are required to make one of the following media
products to highlight or celebrate any issue or story that could be seen to
meet any aspect of the two key themes of the exhibition.
Print based/graphics product
This could be, for example, one of the following:
A front cover and double page spread for a local magazine
or newspaper
Image Editing
I have had to edit all of the
images that I have included when creating the magazine front, this because I
wanted to have the cars that I have used to not have an image in the background,
therefore I had to use the magic wand tool to erase as much of the background
as I could, then had to get closer with the eraser tool, meaning that the
outline of the images is really smooth and crisp, as the magic wand tool leaves
some fuzz on the edges of the image. I think that doing this by hand is
important as you can really get the best look when editing the images.
Another thing that I had to do
was brighten some of the images that I had taken, as I had taken some in the
shade. I had to go into Photoshop to edit the magazine together, so I had
access to all of the tools that would allow me to edit the images to how I
wanted them.
I would suggest that editing the images to make them more visually appealing would help meet the client brief because it would suggest to the people who will read the article and see the front cover that the community that is presented in the magazine is a good community, which could make people want to read the magzine
How I have met the Brief
I have made the article about a
community of old school car lovers who are touring the UK with some of their
old cars showing them off during the summer. This helps to showcase a community
of avid car lovers that all travel together and show them off.
The community of people touring
the UK showcasing old cars will help bring communities together in a day out
that will allow people who like cars to meet a community that will share the
same interests, it could also help show people interesting history and
interesting things about historical cars.
Overall the magazine’s double
page spread is dedicated to showcasing a community of people who share an
interest for the cars showcased in the magazines.
Format
I will make the file format that I save the finished Print Product as a PNG. I will save it is a PNG because these files store more data than that of a JPEG which is another form of image. If I could I would choose even a larger file type that would allow an even higher quality, however the school systems do not allow this so I will have to use PNG.
Format
I will make the file format that I save the finished Print Product as a PNG. I will save it is a PNG because these files store more data than that of a JPEG which is another form of image. If I could I would choose even a larger file type that would allow an even higher quality, however the school systems do not allow this so I will have to use PNG.
No comments:
Post a Comment