P3 - SWOT
Analysis – Magazine
Strength
We
think a strength to the magazine is that it will be a good showcase for motorsport;
it will show new cars, motorbikes and important information, such as events and
scores of the F1. I think men meaning that we can focus adverts and information
towards the male demographic as they will read a racing magazine more.
Another
strength is that the Motorsport magazine will be easy to produce, as most of
the magazine will need to be images, as describing a car is the last thing that
people want, usually people would rather look at the images of the nice cars
instead of reading about them.
Weakness
A
weakness to the magazine is that not many women will be interested in the
magazine. My research has found that more men will be interested in the
magazine than women will, as they are the main demographic.
Another
problem is that car magazines can be quite expensive to make because I will
have to ask for the cars or I would have to ask for permission off a company
that has showrooms to take pictures of the cars inside. This would make it an
inexpensive way to take pictures of expensive cars, as I would only need shots
of the exteriors I could get the pictures easily inside a showroom.
Opportunities
An
opportunity I will have is that I will be able to take pictures of cars during
the holidays, meaning that I can go to London and take pictures of the
supercars myself meaning that I can bypass copyright laws as they will be my
own images, I just need to ask permission off the owners.
I
live close to a showroom where I could ask take take some images of the cars
within the showroom; this would be a good idea, as it would mean that I could
have a good way of taking the pictures easily with high quality and expensive
cars.
I
could also include an interview from an up and coming race star that will allow
me to have an interview inside the magazine. This would be a good way to make
the inside page easier to make, as it means that I would only have to
Threats
Some
problems that could arise when I am creating the magazine is that I won’t get
permission to take pictures of the cars when I attend the car festival, meaning
that I will not have any materials to use to create the magazine.
Another
problem is that I could easily make the magazine look unprofessional by making
the front look bad by using bad images of the cars. Therefore I will have to take
lots of images of the cars that I will be using to make sure that I have a wide
variety of images to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment