I will use clean fonts that do not take away from the
viewing of the cars that I will have on the left hand page of the magazine.
The Text on the right will be placed into two columns as it
will be the best way to display the information. I think that I will probably
have to trim down the article that I have written as I think ti will be too
long for the page. I will most probably make the text white as it will allow
the reader to see the text against the background.
I will place a small Alfa Romeo logo in the top right an I
may also place one behind the text and make it slightly transparent as it will
make the page look more interesting, if I do this I will have the shape be from
the bottom right of the page, as it will take up the least amount of space
whilst still looking interesting.
I will probably use
the colour of the car as the colour of the title, as it makes sense to match the
car to the article, and I will try and find the font that Alfa Romeo uses in
their logo to have at the top to keep the consistency between the make of car
and the article that I have written.
I will most probably flip the image so that the car is facing
towards the text as I think the shape of the image will not allow the full car
onto the double page spread, so imay have to crop the image and make it so that the image can easily fit onto the I will most probably leave the right
hand side white and have the image on the left.
Another image that I may
use could be the other one that I have included, as it would look interesting on
the page, as the car is much more elegant and fancy than the other red car. I
like the silver colour but I will have to edit this image to remove the shade
on the car, as it was taken when the sun wasn’t overhead.



No comments:
Post a Comment