Tuesday, 31 July 2018

P1 - Mood Board

P2 - Motorsport Mood Board Magazine  






Analysis

I have made a moodboard that is associated with the top of motorsport. The moodboard has several new cars on it and some old cars as well, the different types of cars that I have included will allow all types of motorsport fans to view the magazine, as all of the demographics are ticked.
I have also included some of the logos for the cars as I think I will also be able to focus on the manufacturers of the vehicles as well. This is a good way to add in variety to the magazine, as it means that I will be able to talk about the designers on the cars as well.
I have tried to make the moodboard as bold as possible as cars usually have bold and bright primary colours or shades of white and black, this means that when I create the magazine I will be using lots of primary colours as they are bold and bright as it will match the cars that I am going to be taking pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P1 - Print Based Product Proposal

P1 - Print Based Product Proposal Purpose and Audience The Magazine will be created to promote, entertain and inform the motorsport co...